Quantitative Finance Research Consultant
WorldQuant is a quantitative asset management firm founded in 2007 and currently has over 600 employees working in more than 25 offices in 15 countries. We develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes in global markets, utilizing a proprietary research platform and risk management process.
Scope of Engagement (including, but not limited to the following):
We are seeking candidates with engineering, science, mathematics and finance backgrounds for virtual Research Consultant positions involving the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets. Upon joining us, we will provide a series of quantitative finance training and seminars to offer you a chance to learn the fundamentals of quantitative finance and theoretical stock price movement prediction techniques.
We offer outstanding learning and earning opportunities, which include:
· Performance-based compensation for successfully contracted consultants
· Training classes and seminars about quantitative finance research and modeling
· Access to our web-based simulation platform for developing quantitative financial models
· An opportunity for candidates with engineering, science, mathematics and finance backgrounds to break into financial industry.
· Students, graduates or professionals with engineering, science, mathematics and finance backgrounds or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
· Strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
· Basic understand of English in order to register and navigate the platform
Flexible and online. As a Research Consultant, you can use our proprietary web-based simulation platform to experiment with quantitative investment research at any time from any approved location so long as you have an internet connection.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates please register at WorldQuantVRC.com
For inquiries, please contact us at WQTaiwanVRCAdmin@worldquant.
Please specify your current country of residence and WebSim account in your email.
WorldQuant Research (Taiwan) LLC, Taiwan Branch
19F., No.1, Songgao Road, Xinyi District,
Taipei 11073 Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-2723-2558 ext.109